News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

Membership Application: War Thunder wing for ike444

Started by ike444, November 29, 2015, 12:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ike444

In game name:
iKe444

Which wing:
War Thunder

What other squadrons have you been a part of:
VF-102 for an ancient game called "Over-G fighters" for the xbox 360 about 7 years ago.

Are you over 18?:
I'm 20

What Flight sims?:
DCS World, War Thunder, IL-2 BOS, IL-2 COS, Rise of Flight, FSX, (Star citizen and ED if that counts)

How often do you play?:
Every night bby ;)

why you want to be a TWB member?:
So after all this time I just not got around to reading the charter. Previously I thought you guys fell into the niche of being too casual to have in-depth action with, yet also being too serious to approach; however, recently I realize that you guys are genuinely helpful and having everyone acquainted and on the same page makes  it easier to teach, and learn the sims. That's what I want too: to get acquainted with TWB, learn, and also share knowledge about the sims.

I haven't played War Thunder with you guys in months because I mainly play DCS huh? I'll definitely be around more often now that I have you cool people to play with.

Nraged

GTFO you dont sound like your 20 in TS :)

Ike is good peoplez

+1

Rich8

As long as he doesn't crash into any barrage balloons  :bolt, I think he'd fit right in!  :rofl I've been playing with Ike for a while, especially in DCS and War Thunder, he's proven to be a competent pilot and really would make a great addition to TWB!  :banana :salute

Corley_C

Keep flying with us, someone will review your application in a week.
-Cooper :rock :airplane

Primus

TWB would like to officially welcome you aboard the WarThunder division. We appreciate you flying with us and bearing with our recruitment process while WT division leadership changes have taken place. I'll will PM you with further details.

:salute