News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Membership Application of Melander - WT Division

Started by Melander, July 12, 2015, 11:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melander

In game name: Melander

What other squadrons have you been a part of? (if any): I've been part of the Reddit Squadron basically my whole time playing. Started off in one of the side groups, then was put in the competitive section (for realistic). I've decided to leave it due to lack of events or much organization at all, which worked for some but I guess I'm looking for something more right now.

Are you over 18?: I am 19, so yes.

What other sim games do you fly?: Just Warthunder, although I have been considering trying out some IL-2 to see if I would enjoy it at all.

How often do you play?: Very often at the moment as I'm pretty free. When I do get busy with things I try to find time to fly because it's what I love to do.

Tell us why you want to be TWB: I had been getting a bit bored of my usual playground, Realistic, and around the same time I had found a certain stream run by ClassyPax. I was not new to sim at the time; I already had a joystick and quite a bit of flight time accumulated spread out over 2 years. Still, I was very rusty for a bit, and watching Pax play helped me get back into things faster. It also made me realize my usual lone wolf playstyle wasn't going to work well, and besides just being much more effective, being on the team just looked more fun. I'm certainly not the best sim pilot, but I believe I'm good enough to hold my own, and I do love learning how to improve my flying skills, so I think TWB are a good match for me.

classypax

Come by the TS, get to know the guys and find lets find out if the shoe fits for both parties.  We will look at this application down the road
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Nraged

I flew a couple of missions with Melander last night.
Good stuff man, it was fun!     :cheers

classypax

Welcome aboard Melander, apply for the squadron in game.
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.