News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

IL2 BOS/BOM App

Started by BASICC, May 13, 2017, 04:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASICC

Howdy,

In game name: BASICC

What other squadrons have you been a part of (if any)?: none

Are you over 18?: Yes

What other flight simulator games do you fly?: none

How often do you play?: a bit every weekend

Tell us why you want to be a TWB member: Alright, I'm not the best at playing a flight sim but I'm an instructor pilot in the air force so generally speaking I'm picking things up pretty easily. Due to the nature of my job I dont actually get to fly that much, instead I spend most of my time watching other people fly and be terrible. So, I like to get on and fucking rage and slay to satisfy the urge to actually be at the controls. Anyways, I played with Pand and Dillon a lot a long time ago and I'd like to play more with a North American group that works together. I think I could contribute a lot in regards to talking about actual flight discpline and coordination which might peak yalls interest and would defnitely go a ways to not make me want to pull my hair out when I hear terrible comms or see stupid shit. Or I could go into the basics of formation flying or pursuit flying bcause thats literally my job and I love talking about that shit too. I'm a decent sim pilot, I just need some help streamlining the learning process for the sim.

Sketch

Hey BASICC,

I'm sure Pand will get with you, but I don't think we're looking for more pilots at this time. However, you are welcome to fly with us, us our teamspeak, and register for our Saturday Bomber Flights as much as you'd like. Pilots who fly with us, generally get invited to our group when there is an opening.

dillon.biz

Hey man, definitely swing by TS and shit when you're on, there's usually someone on to fly with.
Lt. Colonel Dillon, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot