News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

"Russian Bias"

Started by The_Ashkenazi_Express, April 19, 2016, 07:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Ashkenazi_Express

Ok, So originally "Russian Bias" was a joke. Now in almost any game you play,with russian vehicle involved, you will almost always see someone get mad in chat and claim that "Russian Bias" was the main factor. Now, why would Russia have superior vehicles for their their and BR? Doesn't make much sense. I would like to see what you all think of this subject. Is it because the game is Russian, or that the Russian vehicles were really good? Or is it that people just want an excuse for playing poorly? Plz comment :lol

Primus

Thanks for registering on the forums and asking an interesting question.

A common theme, whether correct or not, is that it is frowned upon for Russian based companies to release anything that may not put Russia in the best light. This would go for any industry, not just video game entertainment. Now this may just be national pride or a figment of everyone's imagination. What is known is that it is a useless en devour to pursue these claims regardless of their validity. I cannot prove nor disprove any 'Russian Bias' only balance issues that appear in every nation in the War Thunder tech trees.  So what are your thought on the matter?

As for your question in the shoutbox; It is true that the War Thunder division is not actively recruiting but do not let that prevent you from visiting our teamspeak server if not just to say hi.

The_Ashkenazi_Express

Primus, I believe that "Russian Bias" is... well rather silly. Why would a company, let alone a video company give special perks to diff people. I am not talking about rewards like Starbucks, I am talking about just giving people perks cause they play a certain way. It would create a bad name for the company. It is sad. Sad that people would blame their bad moves in game on the developers. It makes little to no sense as to why people would do this. You play right you club. You play foolishly you bomb. It is all about the player YOU are, not about the player you THINK you are. Thank you for responding to my conversation. I hope that we can talk again soon-Ahkenazi Express

The_Ashkenazi_Express

Primus, how do I join the teamspeak and the squadron?

Primus

The_Ashkenazi_Express