News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Fair Play Notice

Started by ATAG_Invictus, June 14, 2016, 01:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATAG_Invictus

I'm sure you guys have seen it.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/22824-encouraging-fair-play/

Interesting.  Looks like they clarified elsewhere using SweetFX / Reshade to improve visibility is not a "mod".....which is good because it is the only damn way I can hope to see contacts.  That said, I wonder if this will really have any impact on the cheaters....guess time will tell.
Come watch the fun!
Twitch: Invictus1984
YouTube : ATAG_Invictus

Nraged

Usually when devs fix one thing, they fuck up 10 more so the time will show I suppose.

ATAG_Invictus

Agreed.

Where you been lately, Nraged?  I see you show up on my Twitch stream every now and then but haven't seen you on lately.
Come watch the fun!

Pand

I look forward to some fair play and hope this isn't a bluff, but instead is actually executed. :salute

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

ATAG_Invictus

We shall see I suppose.... :uhoh
Come watch the fun!

Nraged

Quote from: ATAG_Invictus on June 14, 2016, 05:27:32 PM
Agreed.

Where you been lately, Nraged?  I see you show up on my Twitch stream every now and then but haven't seen you on lately.

I've been playing Overwatch a lot and trying to watch streams while in queue.

Anyways, according to some Russian scrubs in chat (I don't have a screenshot, but I will give you word for word translation) - In July all  TWB fags will get banned for hacking and that asshole Pand will be the first one.

ATAG_Invictus

Glad I'm not one of you cheating bastards! ;)
Come watch the fun!

Pand

Quote from: Nraged on June 20, 2016, 06:42:14 AM
Anyways, according to some Russian scrubs in chat (I don't have a screenshot, but I will give you word for word translation) - In July all  TWB fags will get banned for hacking and that asshole Pand will be the first one.

That's the best compliment we can receive! :cheers  I look forward to July when the real offenders are addressed.   :salute

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot