News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Application

Started by The_Ashkenazi_Express, April 30, 2016, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Ashkenazi_Express

Dear whoever might evaluate me,
     I apologize, but I am not 18 years old, I am 13 years old. However, I am very mature for my age. I understand if you don't want to let me join the squad, but I would like to ask you for just one chance to show that I CAN handle this. I would not talk immaturely and will be a team player. If anyone feels that I am acting immaturely, you could kick me out Immediately. No second chances. If you feel that giving me a shot is ok, here is my application.

My in-game name is Ahkenazi_Express I forgot the "S" in Askenazi
I play only War Thunder, and I play everyday.
I don't always fly German Aircraft, but fly them very very often.
I am not new to Sim mode, but got my joystick 3 months ago. I have already shot down many planes. I could still improve, but I am good enough to know how to evade and do maneuvers.
I would like to be a TWB member because I would like to improve on my sim skills and help others do the same. I would also like to fly with people as if we were a real squadron in the skies. This squadron seems very legit and skilled.
I hope that you can see past my age and see the real pilot I am. Hopefully we can fly together soon.--- The_Ashkenazi_Express

Primus

Hello again The_Ashkenazi_Express

Our membership application status is currently closed at the moment. We are in the process of refining our IL2 Division and the War Thunder division active roster is pretty fluid at the moment. We generally do not make exceptions to the 18+ rule and personally I'm not aware of any applicant under 18 being accepted. First thing about TWB is that we do not accept applicants by monarchy. Decisions for acceptance depends on all members willing to give feedback. That being said, there is nothing stopping you from downloading TeamSpeak and joining the TWB teamspeak server @ ts3.thewetbandits.org. You say that you are mature? That will be quickly decided by your conduct there as misconduct and disruptions are usually dealt with quickly and sometimes without warning. Please read our charter located at http://www.thewetbandits.org/ and read the rules that will display in the server log at the bottom in green when you join the teamspeak server. Happy hunting!

The_Ashkenazi_Express

Thank u so much, but why can't I join the squad in War thunder?

Primus

Quote from: Primus on April 30, 2016, 05:31:24 PM

Our membership application status is currently closed at the moment.......We generally do not make exceptions to the 18+ rule and personally I'm not aware of any applicant under 18 being accepted.