News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

Squad pre-alpha

Started by Primus, July 15, 2015, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primus

TWBrothers , for those who missed the Squad kickstarter and are interested in playing this gem, I am expecting to receive my keys for backing late next week in time for Sat 25th - Sun 26th pre-alpha launch. The package I backed includes two keys and I only need one. Therefore the other is up for grabs, first come first served. This provides access to pre-alpha, final product and everything in between. End communication.

Firestarter

Yo, I would be interrested.
I've played America's Army (up to 2.8.5, aka. the good old days) and ARMA extensively. This game seems to be a mix of those two. Brings back memories. Is there an RPK in this game? I want to walk around corners with that thing again.

Primus

ok fire, Ill pm you the key when i get it

Firestarter

I can offer you Arma X or just OFP of you want. I still have those lying around in my steam inv and they are just getting older and older.

Primus

im good, just had an extra key and offering to whomever was first ;)

Primus

Due to a logistical error on the Squad Dev's side, most contributors at my level received 4 keys instead of 2. I did get an email saying that the second 2 wouldn't work but now I got one that says it will. So I have 2 steam keys that possibly will work. Shoot me a message if you'd like to try one.

Primus

Firestarter

I finally tested the game over the weekend. Couldn't play it in July. I wasn't able to set up my controlls properly back then.

Holy shit. I've never seen so many people play AAS before! And it's almost the original AAS! This is the game many people I know have been waiting for since AAS died in ARMA 2.

And I got my RPK from AAO too!  :O

Primus

Yup it has a long way to go but has come so damn far....vehicles, proper logistics etc. I am happy to see so many full servers.

Firestarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtseNqVgmo

Suddenly a wild Classypax appears.

Primus

classypax

Why the fuck am I everywhere!
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.