News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Salute to Etherlight

Started by ATAG_Invictus, February 22, 2016, 12:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATAG_Invictus

Fun night on ATAG, Ether! Thanks for winging up with me.  :salute

Figured I'd post the video of our 2nd fight since I wasn't streaming during the first.  I think these guys were a bit outmatched.  :aok

Just kidding about the jabs at the end of the video, Pand!  :devil  ;)
Come watch the fun!
Twitch: Invictus1984
YouTube : ATAG_Invictus

Pand

Oh I see how it is  :lol   

My trackIR is sensitive as it sits on top of my TV which is about 3 feet away.  The config I have works great in all my games except CLOD for the left right action.

Tell you what... hit me up and we'll give it another try.   :cheers

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

ATAG_Invictus

Opps!

Just saw this, mon ami.  I'd be happy to fly your wing.  Let me know when you want to take it for a spin.

BTW - I heard over teamspeak last week someone that the offset gunsight bothered another pilot...his answer was to lean his head over until the gunsight is centered, then hit his TrackIR center set.  I gave it a try and it worked...lol.  Feel kinda stupid that never occured to me before.
Come watch the fun!
Twitch: Invictus1984
YouTube : ATAG_Invictus

Nraged

Quote from: ATAG_Invictus on February 22, 2016, 12:27:22 AM
Fun night on ATAG, Ether! Thanks for winging up with me.  :salute

Figured I'd post the video of our 2nd fight since I wasn't streaming during the first.  I think these guys were a bit outmatched.  :aok

Just kidding about the jabs at the end of the video, Pand!  :devil  ;)

These graphics look so so nice, especially for a such old game. Awesome work. The sky looks amazing, the clouds look so real. I wish the sky in BOS looked like that too.