News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Flight Records

Started by Flame, October 22, 2015, 12:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Fun time with Nraged and Corley   :lol

Corley_C

We need some footage of all three of us launching mavericks in formation. It may not be realistic but it would look pretty sweet.
-Cooper :rock :airplane

Flame

Flame

Su27, one flight 4 splashes and weird landing  :rock

love flying in canyons  :)

Nraged

QUADRA KILL!

Nice job making that Winchester dude ragequit by killing him and his wingman! That what he gets for camping the airfield with his F15. He didnt even have enough balls to admit that he was outplayed and blamed it on the SAM which was totally out of range.

Flame

haha yea :)
this is not the guy we had yesterday, this record was in another server after you went to sleep  :rock

Nraged

Sorry bro, but I need my beauty sleep. In fact I went to bed so early that I woke up on my own at 5am today... Collecting strength for Saturday night when I actually get to fly for more than 2 hours :)

Flame

Ec0ke

nice stuff. and nice landing :D would have crashed on the first bump :P

Nraged

Got a triple kill with F15 last night, so easy. Got lucky with the fact that there was a lot of shit in the air and I wasnt being targeted, over 30 people on the server. Followed by a double kill in SU27, second kill was with goggles SO SO SO good!

:banana :banana :banana

Flame

Yeah :)
Glad that 104th up and running fine now, also TAW server not bad and had lot of people yesterday.

Flame

Su27 VS 3 Bandits, got close, barrel rolled the head on missile, shot ET then run away  :x

Flame

Was about to take some ground targets but decided to take a cruise with the KA-50 before heading to targets :)

Flame

Great run, got 3 down with ET, R73 and gunz in Su27 :)

Flame