News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Blades are spinning, planes are flying!

Started by Nraged, October 13, 2015, 10:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nraged

I joined the ACG or AGC server yesterday on K4 and got into the sickest dogfight I've ever had. Got 2 kills, RTB, and lived! Lasted about 15 minutes and I didnt even kill the engine.

Most fun I've ever had flying props. Found a furball just outside of Bullseye, started pouncing until I got sucked in, blew my entire cannon load a Pony, watched him go down after few follow up shots with MGs. Forced an overshoot on a second, more MG action and his plane died. Dont know what I hit but it didnt look good for him.
Either way, that was so much fun. Forcing overshoots is easy because P51 pilots are always hungry for energy at lower alts and all these guys were dancing below 2500m. All you gotta do is evade his pass and he'll fall directly in your 12. K4 is agile as fuck. I had no idea how agile it was, and its acceleration is totally insane compare to P51. 
Getting used to rudder pedals will take some time because when flying props, they actually matter a lot more than when flying jets.