News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

1.5 fixed?

Started by Nraged, October 10, 2015, 09:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nraged

I only flew for about an hour last night after the update and it seemed to be pretty stable. We did pick up a lot of lag on TAW server as soon as we started ground pounding, but I think that its just they got a shitty server.
104th wasnt showing up for a while, but I connected via IP and it was fine.
Couple of others couldnt connect to it so who knows.

Anyone else with some more feedback?

Nraged

Please download the autoexec file from our TS channel File Browser in DCS -> Looking for Wingman.
This file does something to limiting the bandwith and prevents server and players from crashing.
If you play on 104th, its a requirement.  If you're confused about WTF I'm talking about, please ask in TS.

After downloading it, you have to put it into your Users/yourname/SavedGames/DCSOpenBeta/Config folder. Just drop it in there. You will not be replacing any of the existing files, just adding another one.

I've only crashed on 104th once or twice for the entire weekend so whatever these guys did, works.

Nraged

Bumping the thread with
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2529447&postcount=8

since I cant click on anything from the shoutbox on my phone and my work PC still doesnt like anything .ru related.

Flame

I can tell the game is better now, i played for while with no crashes (So far)
also 104th up and running in public, 40 people there at the moment :)

Nraged

nice!

Cant wait to get home!