News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

DCS

Started by Nraged, August 24, 2015, 10:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nraged

Should we have a forums section dedicated to DCS?
The big graphics update is coming out on Sept 15th and it sounds like its going to rock!

Anyways, I'm excited, so as Heff and Von, hopefully others will give it a shot as well.

Etherlight

I do not really think that a forum section will be necessary if we do not plan to build up a true DCS squadron, but I am looking forward to playing DCS more with the coming update. Gonna be absolutely awesome. :D

Nraged

Considering that only very few people play it, you may be right.
I will ask Pand to create a TS channel for it tho, plus we can grab some people from WT SB community to fly it us for sure.
Once the update hits, we'll spread the word, especially if the update will be good.

Krupinski

If the new version is optimized enough to run on potatoes, I'll be joining you guys. Heffinator was nice enough to send me the 109K$. Thanks again man.  :salute  :cheers
109K$ > Everything

Corley_C

You can already create sub-channels. Just make one for yourself if you are in game looking for a wingman.
-Cooper :rock :airplane

Pand

DCS channels created, enjoy guys!  :salute

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

Nraged

Once again, thank you sir!

I'm enjoying the game a lot and cant wait for the update. Cant wait for summer maps for BOS as well.
FML they need to hurry up!

Nraged

My new found love!
I'm going to fly the shit out of it this weekend!

Kamov 50 baby yeah!

Nraged

Formation flying SU27s with Flame last night was so much fun.
Good stuff!
Got my first F15 kill with an SU27! FUCK YEAH! Fired like 5 rockets at his ass. One of them was bound to hit.

Still learning the plane and reading a 150 page manual on the way to and from work.  Kinda digging the jet gameplay.  :rock

Flame

was a good flying man :)
had a lot of fun :) :x