News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

Application for PRlMUS [ Traktor86 ] for WT Division

Started by Primus, May 30, 2015, 02:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primus

Hello TWB,

I'm looking to apply to The Wet Bandits. I found the group via Dillon_Biz's stream, supplemented by Classypax's stream shortly there after. I'm new to WT(Dec '14) and very new War Thunder SB. I am looking to learn from the best, from what I've seen, that's TWB. I realize that I have a lot to learn and am open to criticism, in any form. I've only had the opportunity to fly with Officer_Beat so far, and fairly regularly have been on TS in looking for wingman. I'll be around there to try get to know the rest of the WT division.  Let me know what you think, cheers.

finoogles

PRlMUS   :cheers My man, keep up the work in TS if what you are saying is true. I don't think Pax has seen this I will let him know. Don't have high hopes since you are new to Sim Battles. not sure but I think new to sim players will get turned down, again not sure how recruiting evaluation works exactly but best of luck to ya  :salute

Primus

You know, finooglez, I figured as much. Mostly just wanted to make my intentions clear. I'm not in a hurry, I really like this game.  :salute Thanks for the kind words!

classypax

Keep coming by, get more air time and get to know the people.  It's true, we do require "competent" pilots for TWB (at least in the warthunder division, IL-2 division requires more).  After awhile we can review the application if both parties are still interested.
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

classypax

The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.