News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Rich82 Member Application Subject #260192315153258788345322414332

Started by Rich8, April 27, 2015, 10:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich8

>Begin Transmission

>This is Rich8, I don't know how much time I have, so I'll be quick.

>I've been vigilant for a few years now, searching for a way to join the resistance. I've finally found an opportunity and I'm taking it. This is my submission.

>I've been interested in flight sims for a few years now. It started when I began playing War Thunder and the Simulator mode (Ex FRB) got me to look into this genre of virtual entertainment. I have to say, it's amazing, the rush of the dogfights, the adrenaline of ground attack, even flying 4km + above the ground is great. I love planes, I think they are the single most amazing technological achievement the human race has engineered, and nothing so far is more revolutionary.

>I have to go, they're coming.  :noid

>LOOK FOR MY MARK.

:3  :airplane :rock

classypax

The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Rich8

I play a lot of War Thunder sim with some members of TWB like Appo, you (ClassyPax), the newest member Finooglez and I used to play with Kota a lot but he got a gal pal so he doesnt really get on anymore....TRAITOR!  :bolt

Rich8

I forgot to finish, I'm getting really distracted at the moment. I wanted to join because the clan really interests me and a lot of the member taught me how to combat other players in War Thunder and the clan has influenced me to try other flight sim games like IL-2 1946/BoS.

classypax

We will put you on a 1 week probation period to see how you "gel" with the other members of TWB.  We will talk again at the end of the week.  Make sure to be active this week within TS and get to know people.

Rich8

Nraged

I've flown with Rich a couple of times. He is cool ;) good peoplez.

finoogles

classypax

Rich8

finoogles