News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

I am interested in joining!

Started by finoogles, April 21, 2015, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finoogles

Hello I have been interested in joining TWB for a while now, but you guys where not taking new members at the time  :frown but today I went and looked at TWB squadron page on WarThunder and it says all members or potential members are encouraged to register on the forms, hence the reason I am here. For the reasons I want to apply is because of all the great skilled pilots and team work I have seen in some TWB members that stream such as Pax,Dillon Appo,and Kota. I mainly play War Thunder Sim(FRB) and am quite skilled at it, but as for IL-2 Battle Of Stalingrad I have just recently bought 3 days ago and have fallen in love with it. I am defiantly not skilled in that game...Yet that is and look to be better at it in time. So with that I hope I can offer my service to TWB  :salute     

Nraged

Cough.... Fucking cough..... Why you standing in a gutter?

finoogles

Get of the fucking gutter Why would you stand on the gutter you moron  :rofl

Nraged

Gj @ popping your cherry last night man, twice ;)

finoogles

dillon.biz

Yo finoogz!

Drop by TS bro, We'll be here.
Lt. Colonel Dillon, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

classypax

He's good for the warthunder division.
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Pand

After Finooglez's epic 37mm stuka runs against the tank assaults on Kumovka last night, thus saving the city from encirclement, he has been accepted in to the IL-2 Division of [TWB].   :salute Finooglez!

Please be sure an add your [TWB] Tag on the IL-2 site profile, which will add your tag in game.  Good hunting!

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

finoogles