News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

Just a quick hello...

Started by Wyatt Durp, May 14, 2016, 08:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyatt Durp

Hey there guys, wanted to drop by and say hi to all the folks on here. Just getting into IL-2 BoS, looking forward to flying with and against you guys. Do you guys mostly fly on WOL, or are there some other servers mixed in there too?

ATAG_Invictus

They mostly fly WoL, but you will occastional see them on other servers when WoL crashes.  Sadly (for US types) the only MP server that gets any significant numbers is WoL.
Come watch the fun!
Twitch: Invictus1984
YouTube : ATAG_Invictus

Primus

Hey whats up?

Yeah most the action takes place on WoL and -DED- as a backup. Stop by the TS! Friday and Saturday nights are usually pretty hot.

ts3.thewetbandits.org

Wyatt Durp

Thanks guys, hopped on the TS last night and hung out with a few of the folks there. Got my first two IL-2 kills last night, have to say it was way more gratifying than War Thunder sim in some regards. Looking forward to flying on one of the really busy nights. Flying might be too strong of a word...practicing not overrevving the engine or running my prop into the dirt while taxiing.  :aok

Pand

Quote from: Wyatt Durp on May 16, 2016, 01:30:40 PM
Thanks guys, hopped on the TS last night and hung out with a few of the folks there. Got my first two IL-2 kills last night, have to say it was way more gratifying than War Thunder sim in some regards. Looking forward to flying on one of the really busy nights. Flying might be too strong of a word...practicing not overrevving the engine or running my prop into the dirt while taxiing.  :aok
Wyatt Durp!  :salute  Thanks for stopping by and look forward to flying with you at some point.  I'll be traveling over the next 1.5 weeks but will be back in full force then :)

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

Nraged

Wyatt!
Sup dude!
Welcome to our forums!

Come and chill on our TS at any time. We mostly get together over the weekend for some Friday and Saturday night surprise buttsex!