News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

Application for IL2 BOS/BOM/BOK

Started by Emuyen, November 08, 2016, 02:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emuyen

Good evening TWB

I already had the chance to fly with some of the english and some of the german speaking pilots. I think, everybody was amazed about with what grace I can pancake my warbirds. But hey, look at the bright side, I can only get better.  :joystick

Almost one year ago I started my adventures in IL2 and since then the addiction is strong in me. Casually, I also fly the SU25T and the Ka-50 (<3) in DCS. My skill isn't really good and my gunnery is terrible. But I won't give up and my skill will improve (or my noob will decrease).

I'd like to become a Wet Bandit because you guys seem to have a good time together with a healthy balance between dedication and fun. And this brings me to the second reason: 99% of the time I'm flying alone. My friends tried IL2 but the don't have the endurance, nor the patience to study a simulation. So I'm searching for like-minded people. And reading your charter I've realized that you might be the right group for some adventures (... I said like-minded...not dirty-minded...!).

To get the formalities done:

In game name: Emuyen
What other squadrons have you been a part of (if any)?: None
Are you over 18?: 31  :uhoh
What other flight simulator games do you fly?: DCS, occasionally War Thunder
How often do you play?: I run a business on my own. I play as often as I can.. and this ain't much. A couple of hours a week.

I will be happy to answer your questions here or on TS.

Fly safe o7

Emuyen

PS: You already have a Swiss Pilot in your Squad. We are better kept in pairs..

dillon.biz

Welcome!

Stop by the TS whenever you can, get to know us!

Lt. Colonel Dillon, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

Ec0ke

Quote from: Emuyen on November 08, 2016, 02:50:15 PM

PS: You already have a Swiss Pilot in your Squad. We are better kept in pairs..

chönt o usarte  :rofl

welcome man  :cheers

Emuyen

Dear TWB's!

It's been a while since I started dating you... äh I mean.. you know.. I've asked a couple of times in TS who do I have to kiss to become part of the family and everyone told me in disgust: "PAND!"
So here I am. I wasn't online a lot because life is fucking me hard right now. But when I managed to fly I surely always was in TWB TS. The most sorties have been with helveticus ec0ke.

I think I demostrated that I'm commuinicative (working on that to become quiter) and very motivated to get BETTER, well, and I'm getting better from sortie to sortie.

For sure I will survive a permanent or a temporary no, if you decide so. Since I had a lot of fun with you guys I will still be happy to keep joining you on TS and in the sky, if I am welcome.
Of course I would be proud to become a TWB member because, if ec0ke is ok with that, I'm sure we can spread the love in EU timezone. Maybe in the future TWB will have a EU hard core, like you guys in the US timezone already are?

Maybe, sometimes, future, bla bla. First of all let's have fun in the sky!

Looking forward to your reply.

o7 Emuyen

Pand

Emuyen!

I've been pretty heavy into DCS for the last couple  months ---- swing by Teamspeak and tap me for a quick chat.  We'll take it from there!    :salute

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot