News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Classypax resignation as WT Division leader

Started by Pand, November 09, 2015, 11:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pand

:salute Gents,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce ClassyPax's resignation as Major, and as the War Thunder Division Leader.   Over his 6 month tenure, he has been a key asset in the overall development and expansion of The Wet Bandits War Thunder Division.  Don't worry!   Your favorite streaming Christopher Walken impersonator isn't leaving TWB, he is just stepping down to spend more time with his family. 

Effective immediately Lt Col Dillon will be filling the role of the new WT Division leader.  He has been a senior member of TWB for many years and I am confident there will be a seamless transition into his new role.  After a few brief discussions, it is my understanding that Dillon will be reaching out to other TWB members for assistance as he builds his operations management team.

Join me in wishing the best of luck to Capt. ClassyPax and Lt. Col Dillon in their new endeavors!   :cheers

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

dillon.biz

Thanks for the kind words, and best of luck to Mr. Pax and the new addition to his family!

Lt. Colonel Dillon, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

Nraged

Cheers to Pax and Grats to dillon!

Your first order of business is in your PM box.

Flame

Best of luck Classy in your new role (being dad)
best of luck Dillon for your new role

Ec0ke

May that little copilot fare well and kick your butt soon  :joystick  :aok

classypax

Quote from: Nraged on November 09, 2015, 02:20:33 PM
Cheers to Pax and Grats to dillon!

Your first order of business is in your PM box.

Why am I already worried?
The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

Nraged