News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

COOP Operation Bacteria!

Started by Nraged, October 14, 2015, 08:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primus

If there is an actual tunnel(never seen it) then it's modeled into the map not the mission

Flame

Primus

Gawd damn I was looking at the wrong mission again, Yes you have to destroy the caves which are actually bunkers for victory condition.

Invisible units are report bug http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=150163&highlight=invisible

Corley_C

I was not able to see those caves.
-Cooper :rock :airplane

Nraged

We beat the shit out of that entire area with bombs and rockets.

Also, once again we got the convoy mission and it didn't trigger. We ended up TKing everything just for shits. Good thing Flame loaded air spawn so we didn't have to fly for 70miles.

Primus

the air spawn flame made is ver 3.26 not the 3.27 with the convoy mission fixed ;)

Flame

That means i need to make another air spawn?!  :rolleyes

Nraged

Yessir!

Can make me a A10 with 6D mavericks, 2 gbu 38, 21x2 HE rockets, WPx7 rockets for #10.

Flame

Done and uploading on TS now.
Made two versions:
1-Air Start 11 Mile from trigger point
2-Take off from Nalchik which closer :)

About the payload i guess i selected something similar, however i can change it in a min, but whenever i catch you in TS.

Nraged

Flame

Hawx004

The mission is awesome, good idea keeping a thread for it, will also be reporting improvements here, can we set a schedule for different time zones? Or when you guys are flying it?

Nraged

We've been flying on 104th server a lot, but will probably get some more flying in Bacteria some time this weekend.
104th really does it for everyone tho, great for both, ground attack and air to air.

Bacteria is amazing in its own way so its on TO DO list once we have enough people on.

Nraged

We have completed another mission last night which we havent seen before. Awesome mission too. It required teamwork and coordination and it was a lot of fun all around.
We had to provide cover for a team of SEALs and eliminate all threats until they get extracted.
Awesome work on targets, we werent able to spot some of them because of the way they were camouflaged. The onle time they'd show up on MFD was when they'd start firing and than we'd be able to see them on thermals.
We did some low alt flying for spotting and eliminated the targets shortly after.  We have also used smoke rockets to mark the area where some of the hidden targets were and it worked like a charm. so  :rock to Corley for reminding us to equip them.  We're going to make it a requirement for everyone.

After we completed the mission, we were told to fly back to IP and get new coordinates for next mission.
The coordinates that we got were FJ 847 262 / SU 25T WP9.
We didnt bother with jumping into SU25 to see where the target area was, but according to coordinates, the AO was about 800 miles away. Clearly something was wrong :)
All 3 of us used these coordinates so its been comfirmed. The mission objective was to eliminate all AAA threats in a target area, but not to destroy any buildings.

Corley_C

It was a fun sortie, the 800+ miles to the next objective had to be some sort of glitch though. I agree, the white phosphorus rockets helped a ton with regards to the units that were camouflaged up. It was also cool being the Forward Air Controller marking targets and then watching y'all tear it up. We need to get a huge TWB coop mission one night where F-15's cover the A-10's, wouldn't be hard to create I don't think.
-Cooper :rock :airplane