News:

Non-Squadron members should have received a new password via email.  Thanks for your patience!

Main Menu

Application (BOS Wing)

Started by Flame, August 23, 2015, 09:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Hi Gents

I would like to apply for TWB in BOS wing, probably you all see me around a lot and know my skills (which is not that good still), so whenever you see me fit in, just let me know :)

Regards,

Flame

Pand

You're looking good so far!   Keep flying with us over the next few weeks and we'll revisit your application.  In the meantime please answer the following questions:

In game name:
Which wing are you applying for (Warthunder or BOS)?:
What other squadrons have you been a part of (if any)?:
Are you over 18?:
What other flight simulator games do you fly?:
How often do you play?:
Tell us why you want to be a TWB member:

Good hunting!

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot

Flame

HYG

In game name: Flame-
Which wing are you applying for (Warthunder or BOS)?: BOS
What other squadrons have you been a part of (if any)?: None in BOS, other games, Lockon =RVE= (Reservoirs Elite) and joined JSOC for short time in warthunder
Are you over 18?: Yes (almost 37)
What other flight simulator games do you fly?: mainly BOS, also few warthunder and DCS
How often do you play?: daily, average couple of hours a day
Tell us why you want to be a TWB member: nice and friendly community sharing the same passion of flying SIM's, also great fun hang around with the guys here

Corley_C

He is around quite regularly in the morning with Ec0ke, Ether and I. After about a week I am sure they will check over your application again.
-Cooper :rock :airplane

Pand

We are officially accepting your application into the BoS wing of TWB.  This is your license to continue learning and growing from some of the best.   :joystick

Welcome to the squad!   :cheers!

Your forum profile has been updated and ping me next time on TS and we'll get your colors and tag set up.  :salute!

Colonel Pand, [TWB] The Wet Bandits
"CHEERS DAKPILOT" - Dakpilot