News:

Migration to SMF has been completed!   Squadron members must RE-REGISTER!

Main Menu

DCS sale Shopping list!

Started by Nraged, September 04, 2015, 09:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nraged

I cant wait to get home and start pushing buttons and buying all these cool toys.
So on my list:

Currently own
D9
KA50
SU27

Will buy:

Flaming Cliffs - may be, but buying stand alone F15 is probably a better choice since MIGs dont perform as well as other Russian fighters and I already have SU27. The only downside is not being able to buy SU35, which I'm not really interested in either since SU27 is an amazing plane all around.

A10C - for sure
K4 - Yes!
P51 - of course!
F15C - a must cuz ezmode

Mi-8 - not sure, its a big fat cow, KA50 seems to be more fun

@Pand

I dont know why I started this thread in the wrong part of the forums, oops, sorry.
Can you please move it to the O Club or something?

Thank you sir!

Primus

Thanks to you and Ec0ke for pointing out the sale

Just picked up:
DCS: A-10C Warthog
DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst
DCS: Black Shark 2
DCS: F-86F Sabre
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora
DCS: P-51D Mustang

$300 worth of delicious modules for $90

Nraged

nice!!! grats man!

lots of flying coming up for this long weekend :)

Ec0ke

Holy shit that buylist  :O

I really dunno... I think i am waiting on steam... I already got some there and i am in greece untill tomorrow so i can't buy them anyway...

Nraged

I ended up buying a Sabre too, just so I can participate in the Korean War server, which supposed to be fun without any lock ons and stuff.

Nraged

Bumping with another Steam sale 20-40% off, as of Sept 25th.

Flame

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Just want to confirm i can get it though steam and add it to my normal game which i didn't buy originally from steam, right?

Ec0ke

Flame

Yea :)

i just got the KA 50 and now i am not sure if i will get the A10C or Flaming cliffs 3, really confused :)
also another thought keep popping to get 109 :)

Hawx004

Sales end 2 of October! (in case you didnt know)

If my pc gets improved performance with 1.5 and can run it decently im getting Flaming Cliffs 3 too  :banana

Flame

You will enjoy it man :)

just ended buying the Ka-50 and A-10C as it had 40% discount, but i guess i will also get flaming cliff soon :)

Ka-50 is so enjoyable to fly as it's new way of flying (for me to fly helicopters)
A-10C is is really complicated, needs time to study and probably will take a while to master it but it's great fun.

Ewertsp

:cry
The discount on steam sales used to be steeper and for some reason, it's not like that this time. I'll wait till next steam sale to get the mig15. NTTR will be available too by then but it'll be expensive.

Flame